Tracking My Weightloss

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Weigh-in

I am down another 1.7 pounds, which brings my current weight to 221.5! I've been doing a LOT of running around this week, so I haven't been able to post. There didn't even seem to be an opportunity to lurk on some of my favorite blogs either and today is no different. As I type this I am supposed to be getting ready for my appointment this morning...I hate being late, but I wanted to do a quick progress post.

For the rest of this week, I'll be on vacation, so I'm going to wish all of you a fabulous weekend and a happy Holiday!

I'm back September 6th and trust me, I can almost guarantee there will be a weight gain.

Toodles!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

excellent job!! I hope that you don't have a weight gain but that you enjoy your vacation no matter what.

Mamacita Chilena said...

have fun on your vacation! don't stress about a weight gain, it'll come right back off when you get home.

Chubby Chick said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! You are doing great!!!

I hope you have a wonderful vacation! :)

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on the loss!

Teale said...

Hi there, I'm also working on taking off some weight & found your blog randomly. I'm gonna add you to the blogs that I check out regularly:)

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on the weight loss! That's awesome!

Flori Mattos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flori Mattos said...

You are doing so well!!!
I came to your blog looking for a funny pic of a woman in a scale... I loved your comment saying that scale is evil.
Althouh i'm posting everything in Portuguese in my blog, I would love to add you as journey companion.
anyway here is my blog address:
http://meta73kg.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

Flori.

PS I live in New Zealand

Rachel said...

How goes it?

Unknown said...

Hi all,

i am trying to loose weight in a healthy way...lost 4 kgs in around 80 days...but now its become stagnant...so any suggestions??