Tracking My Weightloss

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Weekly Weight Check-in

I'm down another .7 pounds - I'LL TAKE IT!! The grand total is 17.4 pounds. (yaaaaaay!), so I now weigh 227.9...just fifty million trillion pounds to go! lol, that's what it feels like sometimes. *sigh* :-)

I've been sticking to my work out routine of cardio and weights, three to four 45-minute sessions weekly. When I first started I couldn't do a single push up - not the real ones anyway. I could get away with about ten of the 'girl pushups', but yesterday I decided to try the manly REAL pushups and shocked the hell outta myself by doing 3. (Woooooooo whoooooooo, I am on my mothaflippin way! - lol)


I tell you it motivated me to continue challenging myself throughout the rest of the workout. Sometimes...well most of the time when I get tired during a workout or just can't do what the instructor is doing (ex. regular pushups, spiderman pushups, a million squats at a time, etc.), that's my cue to get a quick water break and get out of doing that particular exercise (shame on me - I know!), but yesterday I decided to fight the pain and the 'burn' and I was able to do EVERYTHING! (Well almost. lol - hey, I'm still a work in progress)

I've seen a few folks post before and after pics (WISH I had taken pics when I first started!), so below is a few pics of me in my undies looking extra flabby this morning if I do say so myself. My goal for NEXT summer is to actually fit into a bikini COMFORTABLY. I say "COMFORTABLY" because I have seen folks at my current size who wear bikini's. For some this is no big deal, but I don't want to be 200+ and squeezing into a bikini - but I will wear bikini underwear as you can see below! lol

At the very least I expect the 'double D twins' to get smaller (Oh how I would love to see my old 36B's again) and some stomache shrinkage by the end of THIS summer. Right now my belly button looks like you could literally HIDE an object inside it - very cavernous nous nous nous! And of course I would love LOVE LOVE to see at least one of those 'love handle's gone. Couldn't show ya my legs (didn't wanna show my distinguishing tatoo) or my face (I'm shy!).


In spite of my jokes about my body, I am ecstatic to be almost 20 pounds lighter, ecstatic to see/feel the changes in my body and ecstatic to be on the right path to a healthier me!






















6 comments:

Rachel said...

How did you go from being a baaaad girl to losing .7? You must be doing something right. Congrats!
ahhh, I too, remember the days when I was a 36b...but two kids later and I don't think it matters how much weight I lose in that area...somehow I don't ever think I'll see those that size again!
By the way, keep up the good work!

BigLoser said...

lol...Thank you! Trust me the gym was my friend yesterday.

Sometimes during class I feel like I'm going to just die and I want to give up soooooooooo bad, but my instructors are really cool and they work with me by showing modified ways to do stuff. They really keep me going and have helped me in ways you can't imagine!

Just like this blog! It really helps to SEE the positive comments and to know folks will be back rooting for you, so thanks soooo much!

BigLoser said...

PS: I'm not giving up on seeing those 36B's again! lol...ahhhhhh to wear a dainty bra again! *dreaming*

Big Momma Black said...

I know. It feels like I have to lose 70,000,000 lbs too. But I know that is my own mind trying to psych myself out. It is not as bad as it seems. Stay in the race.....

ElleBee said...

Congrats on the loss, you'll be in your bikini in no time!!!

BigLoser said...

@ Big Moma...girl I'm in the race for the long haul! Seriously!

@ Lynne...Thank you...I really hope so! I don't wanna be 50 still trying to fit in one! lol