Tracking My Weightloss

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Weigh-in

I am currently at 223.2 pounds, so that means over the course of the week I lost 2.7 pounds! I was really good, but I'm pleasantly surprised at losing nearly 3 pounds!

This week, I went food shopping. I stuck to my list and stayed away from ice cream and hi fat/hi sugar snacks - my favorite snacks to eat! I cooked just about every night (when leftovers had finished) and didn't eat out at all. This is rare for me. More often than not, I'll pick up something for breakfast and/or lunch near my job. I decided to instead, bring breakfast (pack of oatmeal and a piece of fruit), lunch (soup or tuna on a wrap or some other kind of sammie with lots of veggies) and snacks (keeps me away from the vending machine!) like reduced calorie popcorn and extra pieces of fruit. It was actually easier than I thought it would be AND I saved mucho dinero, so I'm pretty pleased about that!
I did cheat with a pack of m&m's though. I went in the store for a megamillion ticket (Gawd...would I love to win $170million!) and SOMEHOW came out with a pack of m&m's - hey...I'm not perfect!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I, too, have had m&m's jump mysteriously into my basket at the grocery store. But who cares....woo-hoo you lost almost 3 pounds!!! congratulations!

Sarah ♥ said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your loss, that's a great one!! :)

And hey, we're all human, so those M&Ms won't mean a heck of a lot in the long run. And good for you for bringing your food to work with you :)

Yana said...

Good going!!! 2.7 is great!

BigLoser said...

Thnx guys! It makes the neverending battle so much easier when you have such supportive folks!! :-)

Mamacita Chilena said...

hat is awesome! congrats on your big loss!!!

and hey, I like to think that the little pack of M&M's helps keep us sane :)

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Wow! Almost 3 pounds is a huge accomplishment! Way to go!