Tracking My Weightloss

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Something's Wrong With My Scale!!

The scale is the devil. Literally. This morning I get on the scale and it reads "222.2 lbs". I almost fell on the floor! Could I REALLY have lost 3.7 pounds since Thursday???!!! No way Jose! Inspite of the sane little voice that said "no way", the other side of me was excitedly saying "yeahhh baby, skinny jeans here I come!"

Fortunately or unfortunately (however you wanna look at things), the sane me, usually over rationalizes the situation to convince my alter ego that things clearly are NOT what they seem. I decided not to get back on the scale until my Thursday morning weigh in, because obviously there is SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY SCALE!

I've been good, but not that damn good!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You never know. Little changes can mean major loss sometimes. Our bodies can be holding on to so much water. I say enjoy the loss don't ask too many questions and keep going.