Tracking My Weightloss

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm Frustrated Today

So I need to go shopping and I'm not happy about it. I just feel like it's such a waste of money, when I (hopefully) wont be able to fit these clothes in another month. There are still clothes in my closet that I can't fit (one size too small), but the clothes I currently fit (somewhat) are looking so loose it's getting sloppy. I might be fat and overweight, but I'm very curvy and my curves are not showing because my clothes are making me look fatter dumpy!!!

Losing weight is so frustrating. I've had almost all of my slacks for work, tailored to have the waist taken in. Though I'm a big girl, I don't have a big waist. Having the waist tailored isn't cheap...twenty-five bucks a pop adds up. For a bit more, I could buy a new pair of pants, but they would still have to be tailored to accommodate my height anyway, so that's even more money.

You ever think about why you really want to lose weight? Of course I want to lose weight so I can feel good (read: healthier) and LOOK good (read:'normal'), but I also want to lose weight just so I wont have to constantly have my clothes altered (himmed and the waist cinched in)!!! Seriously! I'm five - four...I would like to buy a pair of pants that I can wear immediately after purchasing, instead of waiting half the week until they come out of the cleaners. I suppose I could learn to alter them myself, but who am I kidding, that is NOT happening!!!!

Anyway, my weigh in is Thursday morning. I've been doing pretty well with my work-out routine. I'm still going to the gym a minimum of three times during the week. My eating habits still leave a lot to be desired. They aren't bad, but they could be better. I actually think I'm not eating frequently enough, which can slow the body down.

I'll keep ya posted!

3 comments:

Sevenbeads said...

I enjoy your blog! For me it's all about wanting to look normal and blend in.

Rachel said...

Thanks for your comment...so true too..sometimes 0 can be a great number!
By the way I have added you to my blog roll...I am going to enjoy following your journey.
adios

Anonymous said...

I wanted to suggest you read Dr. Phil's The Ultimate Weight Solutions if you're having problems controling your food. Even if you're not a big Dr. P fan the book is a great read and has been absolutely instrumental in my weight loss.